Langley Baseball is looking for a seasonal operator for our concession.
Location: Langley Baseball Clubhouse at City Park, Langley, B.C.
Schedule: Seasonal position (April to July) (September-Mid October)
Shifts based on regular season game schedule as well as summer ball and tournaments.
– Regular Games Weekday Evenings – 5pm to end of games at City park (Cooke Diamond and Jaalad Diamonds)
– Regular Games Weekends – based on league schedule (roughly 10am – 8pm with many breaks throughout the day)
– Tournaments: May Long Weekend, Mothers day weekend, and multiple dates in summer (to be confirmed)
Requirements: FoodSafe (or equivalent) certificate required. Some previous concession experience helpful but training can be provided.
Reports to: Board Members/President
– Prepares food for sale in accordance with FoodSafe standards and guidelines to ensure high-quality food service.
– Ensures food is stored in designated areas following standard wrapping, dating and food safety and rotation.
– Cleans, sanitizes and maintains all assigned work areas, equipment and utensils to ensure sanitation standards are met.
– Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com