“It ain’t over ’til it’s over.” ~Yogi Berra
First of all, we would like to congratulate all the kids who made a post season team.
Your will and determination really shone through over these past few months and carried through into your try outs.
You are the face of Langley Baseball and we know you will make us proud this summer!
This summer, Langley Baseball has 10 teams that will be out representing our club.
- Intermediate Nationals – Langley Host Team (players from Langley & Whalley) – Coach Greg Craik
- 11/12 Districts – Coach Phil Laird
- 11 Selects – Coach Gord Apolzer
- 11/12 Selects – Coach Steve Matiash
- 9/10 Districts – Coach Kris Johnson
- 9 Selects – Coach Brent Larson
- 9/10 Selects – Coach David Eshleman
- 8 All Stars – Coach Calvin Myers
- 8 Selects – Coach Mike Jones
- 7 All Stars – Coach Steve Brain
Win or lose, we know these teams will represent Langley Baseball with class, honour and respect!
“I play for the name on the front of my jersey, and make sure they remember the name on the back”
Good luck teams!!