Coaches Paperwork Due
Please ensure that your Coaches Paperwork is i, please click on the following links:
All coaches/mangers for Langley Baseball are required to undergo an RCMP criminal back ground check . CLICK HERE and follow the directions on line. Our access code is: K94ALZ8P66
If you have had a previous Criminal Record search done, please click the box to share the information on the bottom of the first page.
If you are required to have fingerprinting you will receive a letter from the Justice Institute instructing you to have fingerprints taken by the RCMP. If you live in Surrey, please visit the main detachment at 14355 57th Avenue Surrey, or call 604-599-0502. If you live in Langley, please call 604-532-3200 and ask for the front desk to arrange and appointment. Please take the letter from the Justice Institute with you.
Upon completion a letter regarding your criminal record check will be sent to the President of the club. Criminal Record checks will be good for 3 years.
- It is the Coaches responsibility to promote good sportsmanship and fair play of their team and parents at all times. Behave the way you want players and spectators too. Be positive and remember that all participants are special and important.
- Emphasize that participating and doing one’s best are more important than who wins or loses. Remind players that everyone is a valued member of the team. Keep it fun while developing their skills and constructive attitudes towards competition.
- Respect the Umpires
- Learn and respect the rules of the games.
- Managers and coaches are exempt from volunteer duties.
- A Coach must be prepared to spend time practicing with their team in order that the players have a chance to develop skills and team spirit.